Workplace Wellness and Mental Health 2012
Employee wellness is critical to getting the best from all of your people – attendance, engagement, performance, and workplace relationships that contribute to a productive and positive culture.
Join us for Workplace Wellness and Mental Health 2012, June 18-19, 2012, Toronto, and explore how to get top performance from people with the most efficient and effective support and services. All new Conference Board research identifies the ROI of wellness programs.
This year’s event will feature the release of an all new research report from The Conference Board of Canada on the return on investment (ROI) of wellness programs. This groundbreaking report will give you insights into how to spend scarce wellness dollars for maximum impact. In addition to this original research, practical examples and case studies will answer your most pressing questions, including how to:
- build a business case for your employee wellness and mental health program
- measure your results
- make the link between mental illness, stress, and absence management
- explore different strategies to get people to change
- create a healthier workplace culture
- address the growing workplace impact of addiction
- capitalize on the roles of HR and line managers
- understand the legal implications for employers
- manage mental health risks
- raise awareness and reduce the stigma of mental illness
- evaluate your mental health initiative
- create a comprehensive wellness plan that engages all employees
- adapt to a changing and aging workforce
- improve wellness with limited resources
For more information, please visit the Workplace Wellness and Mental Health 2012 website.
Register online and quote rebate code PRM2 to save $455 off of the total conference fee! For more information on this and other special rates, please contact Joel Elliott at Elliott [at] conferenceboard [dot] ca.