Mental Health Works to provide free webinars on workplace mental health amid COVID-19 concerns
In this time of uncertainty and stress related to the COVID-19 pandemic, Mental Health Works will be providing a free webinar series to help employees and employers address the impact these circumstances may have on our work and well-being.
Public health agencies are urging the public to practice social distancing and self-isolation and as a result many people are working from home where possible. To help organizations and their staff with this new dynamic, Mental Health Works will be hosting six webinars about best practices in workplace mental health.
Two of these webinars will focus on mental wellness specific to the health care setting. These will explore topics relevant to both hospitals and clinics, as well as telehealth professionals and those who work to support patient outcomes such as custodial staff, security professionals and administrators. Please click the links below to register.
The webinar topics include:
- Health Anxiety, March 26, 2020 from 2 – 3 p.m. EDT. Registration is now full.
- Stress and Anxiety, April 2, 2020 from 2 – 3 p.m. EDT. Registration is now full.
- Isolation and Loneliness, April 6, 2020 from 1 – 2 p.m. EDT. Registration is now full.
- Being Mindful at Work (at the office and from home), April 15, 2020 from 1 – 2 p.m. EDT.
Health workers and professionals webinars:
- Mental Wellness for Health care Professionals, April 2, 2020 6 – 7 p.m. EDT,
- Stress Management in Health care Settings , April 6, 2020 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. EDT,
- Mental Health for Telehealth, April 15, 6 – 7 p.m. EDT,
- Mental Health for Support Staff: Taking Care of Yourself, April 17, 6 – 7 p.m. EDT.
Mental Health Works is a nationwide social enterprise of the Canadian Mental Health Association, Ontario Division. It provides capacity-building workshops, presentations and webinars that are person-centred, evidence-based, and solutions-focused. Learn more at www.mentalhealthworks.ca.