At Mental Health Works we are committed to protecting the privacy of those who search our site:
- We do not systematically collect any information about the identity of individuals searching our site.
- We do collect statistical information through a log file indicating which pages were visited and how frequently; this data is analyzed to help us understand the information needs of visitors to our site.
- If an individual offers his or her name to a list or information request, in order to provide the information requested we will retain the contact information they have provided.
- Information provided by visitors to the Mental Health Works site will not be shared with any other programs or initiatives.
- Mental Health Works will not disclose, give or sell any personal information about visitors to our site.
- Mental Health Works is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of the websites to which it links.