Psychological Health and Safety Training
CMHA’s Psychological Health and Safety Training Program
The CMHA Psychological Health and Safety Professional Certificate is designed for individuals who are working to improve psychological health and safety in workplaces and/or implement the Standard. This course is based on the National Standard for Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace. This certification course helps break down barriers and seize opportunities for those who are supporting the implementation of the Standard.
After your training you will be able to:
- State and demonstrate your ability to adhere to the overarching principles of a CMHA PH&S Professional
- Align PH&S with your organizational goals and objectives
- Prepare employers to proceed with a psychological health and safety assessment
- Apply tools to assess and analyze psychological health and safety
- Develop, assess and evaluate implementation plans based on evaluation results
Employers recognize this certification as preparing you with the practical expertise required to help improve psychological health and safety and implement the Standard in the workplace.
Requirements: This is a virtual course hosted on Zoom. Participants must have access to a microphone, camera and stable internet connection.