Mental Health in the Workplace
This package is designed to help employers and employees understand how important promoting good mental health is in the workplace. Educating and addressing psychological health and safety in the workplace is a beneficial thing to do for employees and for the overall culture of your organization. Sessions will cover mood and depression, stress and anxiety, mental illness stigmas and introduce practical strategies for coping.
After taking this package, participants will:
- Acknowledge mental health as an asset to their personal and professional life
- Have greater understanding of what mental illnesses are and how they can occur
- Have greater comfort in seeking help for themselves and others
- Understand the impact of stigmatizing language and beliefs
- Consider mental health as critical to overall health