External Employee Resources
Mental Health Works is excited to offer a free online Emotional Wellness Self-Assessment in conjunction with Entec Corporation. Employers and Employees can now measure their own emotional well-being with this brief 4-5 minute online survey.
- Instantly receive your own personal and confidential assessment report.
- Increase your awareness of your
- Mental Focus & Self-Worth
- Control & life Style
- Mental & Physical Energy
- Learn what follow up actions you can do on your own.
- Print out the report to discuss with your health care provider, especially if your scores fall into the risk categories.
Fill out the free online assessment and find more information.
Moods Magazine is a national consumer publication, which provides educational information to everyone both at home and good nutrition are just some of the regular topics covered. Moods emphasizes preventative measures through easy-to-read information, while also diminishing the stigma attached to mental illness.
Mental Health Works is a regular contributor to Moods Magazine.
Workplace Strategies for Mental Health Employee Resources
Great West Life’s Workplace Strategies for Mental Health website provides employees with access to knowledge and tools to help increase awareness about mental health.