Dealing with Transitions
The pandemic has introduced changes in the way we work and is forcing workplaces to develop policies and procedures to support employees into new ways of working. Whether you are exploring the adoption of a hybrid model, or executing a plan for Returning to the workplace, a transition for employees is inevitable and in your future. Travelling through this unchartered territory can create feelings of uncertainty for all involved. In this webinar, participants will gain insight into the struggles employees may be experiencing, and learn strategies for planning psychologically healthy and safe transitions.
- Understand the impact of stigmatizing language and beliefs
- Examine the experience of transition and impact on Mental Health
- Explore common feelings and emotions employees may experience when returning to shared workspaces and/or when working in hybrid models
- Identify strategies for fostering psychologically healthy and safe transitions
- Learn principles for positive mental health, and how to lead with compassion
Note: This workshop can be offered with a focus on managers or employees.