Dealing with Transitions: Re-entry into Shared Workspaces
In this package participants will have the opportunity to gain insight into change processes and their impact on workplace mental health. Strategies for managing anxious feelings associated with re-entry into shared workspaces will be explored, as well as wellness practices for experiencing balance and exercising resiliency.
- Examine the process of transition and its impact on workplace mental health
- Explore common feelings and emotions associated with returning to the workplace
- Identify strategies for fostering a psychologically healthy and safe re-entry into shared workspaces
- Learn principles for positive mental health and what individuals can do to deal with uncertainty
- Discuss effective practices for telework and working within a hybrid structure